Saturday, January 26, 2002

I realized that yesterday was Friday so there was supposed to be a Phrase O the Week. But hey, when you dont have school for more than half of the week, you tend to lose track of the days. So today I will allow an amazing unpresidented..thing to occur. There will be not one, not two, but three - yes three, Phrases O the Week. Settle down people...

1) Goes to Liz, while seeing Harry Potter (my 4th time, her 2nd), in the wand shop we allowed the owner to have some humor in his job knowing he must be lonely so we figure instead of him saying 'I wonder,' he would say: I WANDer...(laugh to self, notice Harry isn't laughing) cmon, i said it like three times..

2) This one is Kelly's first win for Phrase O the Week, very exciting. It's simple yet profound: Love is crap.

3) And last and least...j/k. Number three is from Dan. When we realized his wallpaper trim in his kitchen was upside-down he told us about his family doing that and how when they call him up for dinner he says: NO WAY backwards wallpaper family!
Ah, disfunctional family..that is backwards..?

Any-woo, I'm off to da city today. I'll catch you kids later. No mud wrestling, i'm not kidding...

No comments: