Friday, January 25, 2002

This was from last week. It's called "Typin' bout Nut-ting"

typie typie blah blah ha ha ha monkey poop fart boobs mouse dog cat Liz is a tree. Look at her flow in the wind. So calm in the light. Merry is on a cruise. Dan is at his house, most likely. I sit at the computer and typie typie, no squeeky squeeky on the board like the teachers do. I talk to Kelly. Danielle is a nerd, and is probably studying or reading like the nerds do. Lactaid Lady is helping fight crime with RASC. Tony is online. The stars are out, like always, but I don’t know if you can see them. I just farted. (giggles). Bibliotec-AH! Lisa is still in Drama. Dave doesn’t have a car of his own, he rents from his rents. Troop 47 in da house. “Woo-hoo!” says Homer. Lights help us see. The sea is near the beach. The beach is sandy. Sandy is a girl’s name. Mr. T is a crazy mo-fo. Remote control controls my brain. TV so good, work bad! Homework is on the phone….oops, I hung up. Shall I brake your freakin neck boy, like Busta.

Liz's Theory that I share: Everyone needs a little ghetto every now and then.

No comments: