Monday, January 27, 2003

The other day I got a new tray at the dining hall. This bad boy wasn't all cracked and gray from being washed too many times. It was black and smooth. It was the Jaguar of dining hall trays. Jules just missed getting it. Instead she had to deal with a crappy Ford POS. Sucks for her. She was SO jealous. I told Sara about it and she asked if I put it in my website. I thought about it. Then I did.

Oh and now I'm a part of 4 shows. Another improv comedy is added to the list. It's much like Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO. There is a basic plot but the dialogue is made up on the spot. I wasn't sure if I would get it cuz I only did one scene before I had to leave. And we kinda went off topic a bit which the guy pointed out but as I left he said, Thanks Colleen. Then low and behold an email shows up saying I got it. Oh and I might take over Quabble next year and be THE Producer. How cool is that?! We'll see.

No comments: