Friday, May 02, 2003

I saw X-Men 2 this afternoon. Oh boy, I'll be seeing that again. Afterwards we had to take a bus back to town and we wasted time by figuring out what our mutant powers would be. Except you had five seconds to think of it so it would be something pretty stupid; no flying or invisibility. I immediately thought of Gas because I am always burpin' n such. So I throw my burps and they can capture bad guys for a certain amount of time depending on the burp power. Also inside the bubble it smells like whatever I just ate and if its powerful enough they pass out. Plus, I can go inside my own burp bubbles and it will protect me. However, no gassy food or someone slips me some Bean-o and I aint got no pow-ah.
I am really excited about this actually and I hope somehow I get this power. However, since I am not a mutant yet, I think it can happen in my dreams.

No comments: