Sunday, December 08, 2002

The following is taken directly from Unkie George's email:

It is hard to imagine that the one little complaint was embellished so lavishly!
Well done! If I had only known all these things about myself I surely would have included them in the e-mail. Next time I will include more detail in my complaint.....

As for your father, there are two ways to look at this...

1) He was just kidding and you are experiencing writers block, so you need SOMETHING to get a little bit of juice flowing since you don't have a phrase o the week yet and besides writing about snow nothing interesting is happening, so you figure that a little controversy between two friends who would exhaust themselves mentally and physically taking on each other in a battle of "wits", not to mention the fact that you would gain great pleasure in your father being involved would give you the impetus for great writing. So I see this as being all about YOU!

OR

2) You father was serious and therefore looking to cause serious strain on our friendship. Although I can't see this happening, nothing is beyond possibility.

So if this scenario is true, I have only one thing to say:
WHINER

Quote of the week:

"Get out of bed, unless you can make money by staying there" - George Burns

______________________________

Now I dunno about you, but that stuff about this being all about me was pretty harsh. Although what can I say, I loves ma controversy.

No comments: