Monday, December 09, 2002

Hark! An update!

I'm going to mention this in very colleen fashion. Yeah you guessed it, a story about poop.

Ok so last night I was in Sudhanshu's room talking to Kiehl and Douglas when I my bladder was like hey it's time to go. So i go into their single bathroom on their floor, low and behold...no there wasn't poop there, but there were some poop marks. There was one pretty big one and then a couple smaller ones. I do my business and flush, and the little marks get wiped away thus making the marks fresh. I went back to the guys room and told them, I even showed Sudie. Then we discussed how it was made. Kiehl said it had to bounce around when it flushed. In the end we concluded that it was a big floater that bounced when flushed.

As if that weren't enough for ya...check this out!

This morning while talking to Sudie (new nickname for Sudhanshu I just came up with) he told me that when he went to brush his teeth in the single bathroom someone left a HUGE deuce in there and didnt flush. He said, and I believe this will win Phrase O the Week:

It looked like the work of a giant.

Daily Shout out!
To: Jules!
Why: During dinner she told us how last night she actually fell asleep at the computer and her head hit the Z so when she woke up there were 5 pages of Zs.

No comments: